- Our Privacy Principles
- Legal References
- Holder of the treatment of personal data
- What information do we collect about you?
- Where is your information stored?
- How will we use information about you?
- Rights of the interested party
- How to contact us
1) Our Privacy Principles
- We will never spam you with irrelevant emails
- You can opt out or unsubscribe from our email communications at any time
- You have the right to remove any information we may have about you
- We will not sell, disclose or distribute your personal information to third parties
- The data is a responsibility and therefore must be collected and processed only if absolutely necessary
2) Legal references
This is a notification on the methods of processing personal data in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 GDPR and Legislative Decree 101/2018.
3) Owner of the processing of personal data
Zona Industriale Lotto 27 – 08023 Fonni (NU)
4) What information do we collect about you?
4.1 Contact forms
We collect the following information about you when you complete a form on our website:
- Name and surname
- Company Name
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Other information you provide relevant to your request
This information is stored on our website content management system and a copy is sent to us by email.
4.2 Monitoring of site visitors
Like most websites, our website uses Google Analytics. This tool collects information anonymously, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors came to the site from and the pages they visited. We use this information to better understand how visitors find us and how they interact with our website. We can use it to make changes to our website, to offer a better user experience.
5) Where is your information stored?
All your information and Personal Data are stored in the database of the content management system (CMS) resident on servers in Europe, at GoDaddy.
6) How will we use information about you?
We collect information about you to understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to:
- Internal record keeping
- Improve our services
- Contact you with marketing material relevant to your request. You can unsubscribe at any time from the email received or by contacting us directly
- A member of our team may contact you to respond to your inquiry
We will not share your information with third parties. We will not sell or distribute your personal information to third parties without your prior consent or when required by law.
A cookie is a piece of code that allows the web server to identify and track the activity of the web browser. They are widely used to make websites more efficient and to provide information to website owners.
You can change the cookie settings on our website at any time via the Cookie Settings visible by clicking on the wheel at the bottom left of this site.
8) Rights of the interested party
The User, as an interested party, can contact the Data Controller, at any time, without any formalities, to assert his rights, as provided for by Article 7 of the Privacy Code, which for the User’s convenience of reading is reported below in its entirety:
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative (see art. 12 et seq. EU Reg. 2016/679 GDPR);
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right .
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.”
We are committed to ensuring that your information is always safe. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure all the information we collect online.
10) How to contact us
Last Updated 20 July 2021.